I finally realized what my problem is. This week, I did wonderfully in the diet department, until the weekend. Then, with the addition of alcohol, and alcohol leading to bad dietary decisions, I was easily eating over 3000 calories a day. I'm appalled at this, but seeing that this is what I do has really helped me to understand my rough patches and why my diets don't seem to be working. As much as this pains me to do, next weekend, i'm really going to have to reign it in. Unfortunately, since we'll be spending it with ted's mother in his hometown, i probably will have one or two more mishaps but I really really have to overall watch what I eat and start making better decisions. I'm doing my best not to get overly angry at myself for what i've eaten this weekend, instead, using it as a learning experience, a chance to study myself, and understand what i'm doing wrong. Today was another day in which i ate a copious amount of food, probably in the neighborhood of 2500, i'd like to say. Tomorrow it's back to normal, and hopefully today will be the last day I have to feel guilty about this.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment