BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hum drum sorta morning.

So, I'm starving.

My breakfast was somewhere around 235 calories because of the fact that I just had one of those yummy drinkable yoghurts. I originally wasn't going to eat anything but i saw they had a flavor that I hadn't seen before, so I went for it. I bought some interesting things for dinner. I was still going to be on my anti-carb kick but I saw a frozen package of premade tikka masala and decided to get it. I figure a dosage every now and again isn't a bad thing, but I'm severely limiting everything else, like white bread and pasta and stuff. Rice mixed with veggies isn't that dreadful.
Ted may have found me a job, it seems. Apparently if the person he asked can keep some sort of contract for the next two weeks, it's very possible I might have a job. I'm really excited as I've always wanted to work for DHL since I got here. I'd have the same hours as my boyfriend, and we'd be able to spend more time together as opposed to just a tiny bit each day, most of for which he's sorta grumpy and unhappy because he's tired. I'm dying for this job, I'm so excited. I really hate that i've got my hopes up because I'm afraid of being disappointed but I really really want this job, as I keep stating.
My cousin is still in the hospital. She's responding to outside stimuli which is amazingly great. My aunt told her to lift her arm and she did, and she also asked her if she could hear her, and my cousin nodded. I assume she's having trouble talking with all the drugs and the mixture of her being on a respirator (I believe my mother said she was), and I'm assuming they've given her a feeding tube as well since she's mostly unconsious, I don't believe she can eat by herself, obviously. I'll keep hoping and praying for that as well. I gave my Uncle a pep talk, which was strange. Normally I find him to be so abraisive and more or less socially inept in an obnoxious fashion but I suppose time apart from everyone has really allowed us all to finally see each other in a new light, and a more loving and forgiving one. I miss my mother and father alot. Whenever I talk to my dad on the phone, he sounds so gruff. Almost like hearing my voice makes him upset because I'm so far away. He'll have me back soon. Maybe not as soon as intended because if I get this job, I'm thinking of staying here a little longer than first expected because I can really make some good money here and then bring that back with me to the u.s. I'm beginning to think that maybe my father was right, you know? If I got a job, things would be alot more tolerable for everyone involved. I'd be able to take a load off, go shopping and just relax for once as opposed to worrying about how much money we're spending between the both of Ted and myself. So If i get this job, I'm going to see how I feel. I'm sure things will become alot more bearable after my first paycheck, haha.
Ted said two weeks. I'm going to be dreaming of this job until then.

0 comments: