So. Yesterday I ended my day with an AMAZING calorie count of 1435 calories, give or take a little bit because I had a little dribble of milk in my coffee, but I was spot on with my total yesterday. I was so pleased with myself.
Today I suffered a little setback though. I took my boyfriend to the supermarket with me (the fatal mistake that I usually make) and he ended up getting these things called oat balls. And they're delicious. hence the problem. They stand at a whopping 280 calories each, and I had two today. I was having such a good day too. I started off with a fruit breakfast at 200 calories and was planning on getting another dinner in a bag, frozen so it would have been low in calories as well and preportioned. Turns out that they sell single portion bag dinners but I'm not sure how I feel about those yet. Anyway, I'm about to have some stir fried veggies as well. So that's 200 plus 560 calories, plus 115 for the veggies and another 232 for the sauce that i'm going to put on them. I cook them in a little bit of margerine but I don't really count that since most of it ends up streaked on the pan anyway and not alot of it actually gets into my mouth. I should probably find something a little more wholesome to cook it in anyway though. It's a minimal amount of calories as well. Near nothing. But so far, my total looks to be about 1107 calories. It doesn't leave much room for dinner but I figure that i'm not going to eat an exceedingly large amount of food anyway. I'll probably eat a little bit of falafel, and not much else. I'm not sparing my evening coffee though. Definitely not.
There's no word on the job that i'm after, but as I said to Ted, no news is good news. The only time i'd be expecting him to step up and tell him anything is if he lost the contract, so as I said, no news is good news. He's going to ask the other guy that he was originally going to ask as well soon. I keep pushing him to do that because I figure it wouldn't be a good idea to put all my eggs in one basket. I already told ted that if I get the job, with my first paycheck I'm buying myself a new phone with perhaps a new plan. That would be truly awesome. And then stocking the fridge and more or less just getting what I want to.
His dad almost showed up today which was really annoying at first but I think he's finally taking what ted told him to heart and staying away.
My mom saw my cousin yesterday. She said that she wasn't as responsive as she was on sunday, but I like to think that's because she needs her rest. My mom said that's exactly what it was.
Ted goes on a little company cruise this weekend. I'm nervous as all hell to be perfectly honest with you. I've seen him get drunk and it's not pretty, but I'm hoping that he'll behave himself. He promised me he would. I'm just upset because it's the first time that i'm going to be alone for more than just a few hours, so I'm going to be pretty lonely. I'm hoping he'll text me back alot. Not so much as to ruin his time but just keep in touch with me. I'm going to probably drink myself, although I'm not quite sure where alcohol would fall on my diet plan. I suppose we'll just have to see. I'm not going to have much though. I'm thinking more rum and cokes. That seems to be my poison as of late.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
End yesterday and some of today.
Posted by NuxVomica at 6:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment