Last night, my calorie count ended in about 1600 calories. It's 100 more than I'm really supposed to be eating but I figure that in general, my count will fluctuate some days and that that's perfectly natural.
Although today, I got that tikka masala again. I'm so excited. It's so delicious. It's this frozen version though. It's premixed with a bunch of veggies and stuff. It'll be yummy for dinner. As for today, i'm exhausted though and am probably going to go take a nap after I finish writing this.
Still no news about the job. Still hoping no news is good news.
I'm exhausted for some reason. Even when I sleep more than usual, i'm always tired. The most energized that I've felt this week was when I woke up after six hours, after going to bed at one in the morning. I'm not understanding how that works, haha.
And, I ran all the way up to class today so far to find out that my teacher was absent so I ultimately just went home. :/
I bought ted some pasta bolognaise for dinner. I told him that he had to quit eating so much fat and this probably isn't the best place to start but you know, it's at least made with fresh tomatos and stuff and I looked at the label and it's not ridiculously dreadful.
All i've eaten today was some leftovers from last night, which i'm guessing stand at about 480 calories. Why? I have no idea. It wasn't even that much but I didn't really weigh it before I ate it so...I wasn't entirely sure. It was fatty and gross but it was delicious. I'm just sorry that I broke down and ate it but when it's the only thing there....you know how that goes.
More later.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Another Tikka Masala day!
Posted by NuxVomica at 2:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment