BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I don't want to go home.

So basically, me and the boy have been in his hometown of Ronneby for the past two days. And as it comes down to it, I don't want to come home. At all. I enjoy the company of his mother and sister, I enjoy the quiet and the general...suburbyness of it all. I'm miserable because I know that I'm going to have to go home again and be plunged back into a situation where I don't want to be, mostly with his father, and the frustration of not being able to get a job and attending SFI every day and trying as hard as I can to finish it as soon as humanly possible...all of that. Also, my mother sent me a package and i'm deathly afraid it might be stolen by his father but in retrospect that's sort of a silly thing to say now, i suppose. I tried to fit my hand in the mailbox and it wouldn't go. So...I'm not sure how to feel about that. I'm just upset. I like being away from the stress and the pain of that whole situation. I don't want to go back.

0 comments: